Thursday, March 24, 2011

Off the deep end



I can admit that I may have lost my mind a little bit. Lately, when I've had to fill in my address (requesting a lot of flower catalogues here), if there is a line for 'business name' I've been putting "The Pine Street Doll Factory." I sure do love making dolls, and I think it is a reasonable hobby, especially for someone with 2 doll-loving daughters. But I realize that not allowing said daughters to play with the dolls because they're um...too special is, perhaps, a little bit crazy.

Anyway, I'm thinking I might take this crew down to Vix when they're all done and let Emily sell them for me. The truth is that my girls really do have plenty of dolls. And it is nice to get a little money to cover some of the costs of my hobby (ahem). Plus I like the idea of other little girls having these sweet, simple rag dolls to play with. And I really wouldn't be able to stand seeing P and Claudia mess up their hair...

No comments: